Search for remaining texture for particular truck/models.
Tools to be used in tutorial:
- Text editor: eg-NOTEPAD.exe or compatible.
Go get that texture.
You got the *.SMF files (3d meshes) but don't know which texture associate with these *.SMF files.
- Open your *.SMF file using text editor eg: NOTEPAD.exe or other editor.
- **(for EVO1) Inside the *.SMF content search/scan for "RAW" text value.
eg: ...1.000000,0.545981,0,0,xlxvertde.RAW <
- **(for EVO2) Inside the *.SMF content search/scan for "TIF" text value.
eg: ...1.000000,0.545981,0,0,xlxvertde.TIF <
- Once you got the filename, then go to the [ART] folder and scan the texture file that match the current filename. Each texture filename should include other associated extension file that required to be included for textured model to function properly:
- EVO1 texture file: *.RAW, *.ACT, *.OPA (**NOTE: wheels model does not have *.OPA file)
- EVO2 texture file: *.TIF, *_bump.TIF
- For EVO1 texture use "FLYRAWGUI.exe" utility to convert *.RAW file to *.BMP image format for further texture editing